NC – Starting a business is challenging for anyone and keeping that business strong and growing requires on-going attention as well. Here are some supportive business tips for women entrepreneurs:
Are you clear about the purpose of your business?
- Make sure your progress is in line with your business plan.
- Review and update your current mission and vision statements.
How will you grow your business?
- Think about broadening your range of products, services or clientele.
- Ensure you have access to the right financing.
- Consider joining various networks, including those tailored to women entrepreneurs.
Is there technology available to make your business more innovative?
- Doing research and development may result in new opportunities.
- Commercializing technology or licensing your products could open doors.
- Adopting new e-business channels might lead to growth.
This year, why not embark on a personal challenge, to look for new opportunities, apply new skills and grow? Take advantage of free resources and information to help you with secondary market research, business planning and an array of other business topics. Contact Canada Business Ontario (CBO) toll-free at 1-888-576-4444 / TTY1-800-457-8466 or online at canadabusiness.gc.ca.
CBO is a service provided through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario. Further information on related programs and services is available online at FedDevOntario.gc.ca, by phone toll free at 1-866-593-5505, and by email, info@FedDevOntario.gc.ca.