Between school, extra-curricular activities and work schedules, it can be a challenge to fit dinner into your family’s busy schedule every night. That’s why it’s important to have a go-to list of quick meal ideas that are dependable and delicious.
This recipe is a perfect option to make your busy weeknights less stressful. It’s also hard to mess up. Made with a creamy Bertolli alfredo sauce and served over angel hair pasta, this entree takes no longer than 25 minutes to prepare from start to finish and lets you enjoy the simple goodness of Tuscan cooking.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp mild olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- 1 jar Bertolli Garlic Romano with Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in sauce, peas and broth. Continue cooking and stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated parmesan cheese.