By Ettie Rutherford
Let us remember that despite our lethargic spirit, daily challenges and negative distractions, from all sources, we can be self-motivated if, first and foremost, we think of ourselves as being worthy and deserving of only the best.
Remembering that the thoughts in our heads are the tools that dictate our actions we should:
- Acknowledge that with God’s help everything is possible.
- Remember that hard work pays off.
- Refuse to settle. You deserve better.
- See your goal for the week as seemingly difficult to attain, but realize that it’s worth it.
- Remind yourself that nothing is over, until you have tried and persevered.
Focusing on even one of these reminders can make a big difference in how motivated you will be during the week ahead.
Remember, you are loveable and worthy. Continue to soar like an eagle. Yes, you can!
Award-winning Ettie Rutherford, B.Ed, Dip.Ed, M.Ed, is an educator, life coach, consultant and author of “Why Perch Like A Chick When You Can Soar Like An Eagle?”. An accomplished public speaker, Ettie is the Founder and CEO of Women Are Worthy, which provides step-by-step strategies for women to achieve their goals, with a minimum amount of stress. She can be reached at email@example.com