By Ettie Rutherford
Existing in today’s world is a daily challenge. With the changes brought on by technology, health concerns, family relationships, governmental oversight and business challenges, it is an awesome task to be courageous and not be overwhelmed by the rigours of everyday living.
At a time when the media downplays the positive and focuses on everything that is negative, being courageous is no longer an option, it is an imperative that will lead to hope and a feeling of being in charge of your life.
It is at times like these, that courage must be exercised if you want to drive away fear and proceed with confidence and a clear path to achieving your goals.
To do this, it will help to realize that courage requires:
2. Being sure of the kind of life that you want to experience;
3. Clarifying your values, strengths, and level of confidence;
4. Convincing yourself that you are as capable as others who have succeeded;
5. Emulating qualities of people, who have bravely overcome life’s obstacles;
6. Accepting the fact that being courageous will not be easy;
7. Saying, “Yes, I can. Giving up is for losers”.
Have a blessed week.