By Ettie Rutherford
For many of you this might not be as simple as it sounds, because worrying about the past, the present, as well as the future has become part of everyday living.
That is made even more crucial because in today’s world the media focuses on far more negative issues than positive gains, making it a real challenge to stay positive.
However, you can reduce your worry if you:
1. Let go of problems, which do not seriously affect your life.
2. Learn to respond, instead of re-act, to small injustices.
3. Refrain from blaming others for your thoughts.
4. Control your ego and ignore other people’s thoughts about you.
5. Learn to forgive.
6. Avoid people, who are professional victims…always having a Pity Party.
7. Focus on your spiritual values.
8. Refuse to give negative people free rental space in your brain.
9. Focus on today, not yesterday and tomorrow.
10. Focus on faith, not fear, because fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
Remember to LET IT GO…LIFE IS SHORT.
Award-winning Ettie Rutherford, B.Ed, Dip.Ed, M.Ed, is an educator, life coach, consultant and author of “Why Perch Like A Chick When You Can Soar Like An Eagle?”. An accomplished public speaker, Ettie is the Founder and CEO of Women Are Worthy, which provides step-by-step strategies for women to achieve their goals, with a minimum amount of stress. She can be reached at email@example.com.