By Ettie Rutherford
According to Ernest Hemmingway: “Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.”
Now is the time to ensure success by setting meaningful priorities that will ensure clarity, vision and hope for you, your family, your business and for your peace of mind.
To do so you need to:
1. Set priorities that will determine what is important and urgent; what is important, but not urgent; and what can be delegated to others.
2. Identify your strengths and stop wasting time trying to perfect skills, which you will never master.
3. Determine a timeline, as well as simple forms of evaluation, that will demonstrate if you are on the right track to achieve your goals. Ignore distractions.
4. Understand that inevitable challenges must be used to grow patience, time-management skills, as well as personal experience and knowledge.
5. Regard yourself as a leader, who has something to offer, so focus on leadership skills, decision-making skills and communication skills.
7. Decrease unforgiveness, increase prayer, and show kindness to others.
8. Stop being a “Lone Ranger”; even Jesus had 12 helpers.
Joy and peace for 2020.
Award-winning Ettie Rutherford, B.Ed, Dip.Ed, M.Ed, is an educator, life coach, consultant and author of “Why Perch Like A Chick When You Can Soar Like An Eagle?”. An accomplished public speaker, Ettie is the Founder and CEO of Women Are Worthy, which provides step-by-step strategies for women to achieve their goals, with a minimum amount of stress. She can be reached at email@example.com