By Chef Selwyn Richards
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup white bread crumbs, soft
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound ground chuck
1. Beat egg slightly in a large mixing bowl.
2. Carefully stir in the milk.
3. Add the breadcrumbs and mix.
4. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper.
5. Add the ground chuck and mix well with hands to completely combine.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Spray each cup of a muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray.
8. Fill each cup with the meat mixture.
9. Bake 30 minutes.
10. Remove pan from the oven and allow to cool 10 minutes.
11. Remove muffins from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
12. Wrap each muffin tightly in aluminum foil.
13. Freeze for up to 2 months.
14. To reheat, remove muffins from freezer.
15. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
16. Place wrapped muffins on a cookie sheet.
17. Bake 30 minutes.
18. Unwrap and bake for another 5 minutes.
Selwyn Richards is an award-winning master chef. He is also the President and Executive Chef at The Art of Catering Inc. and is the author of “The Art of Cooking: Soul of The Caribbean”. Chef Selwyn can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone — (905) 619-1059.