By Chef Selwyn Richards
4 cups red potatoes, cubed
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 large red onion, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
3 scallions, diced (optional – as garnish)
1. In a pot over medium-high heat, bring the potatoes to a boil.
2. Continue to boil for 10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and cool.
4. While potatoes are cooling, you can make the dressing.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
6. Add the bell pepper and onion.
7. Stir and set aside.
8. Once potatoes are cool, fold them into the bowl to coat well.
9. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
10. Garnish with scallions if desired.
Selwyn Richards is an award-winning master chef. He is also the President and Executive Chef at The Art of Catering Inc. and is the author of “The Art of Cooking: Soul of The Caribbean”. Chef Selwyn can be reached at: email@example.com or by phone — (905) 619-1059.