By Ettie Rutherford
Our ignorance, regarding the right actions to take, leaves us bogged down with uncertainty, frustration, and a feeling of helplessness.
Not only physical, but even more so, mental health issues and daily practices need to be confronted. Life is different.
At the moment, psychiatrists are saying we must realize that:
- None of us must feel alone in acting or thinking strangely.
- Lack of control over our lives is the cause of our unease.
- Gaining some measure of control is an imperative.
- Control can only be gained, through discipline and determination.
- Having a weekly timetable with tasks that can be done, is the most effective tool needed. To-do lists are a waste of time.
- Mourning the life, we used to, have prevents us from acceptance and action.
I, personally, feel that we can all have a blessed Christmas, if we concentrate on Jesus’ birthday, rather than who will not be able to come for Christmas dinner.
After all, thousands of people have lost loved ones, whom they will not be able to phone on Christmas Day.
“For unto us, a Child is Born”!!! Blessings!!!!