By Chef Selwyn Richards
15-1/2 ounce canned salmon
8 ounce macaroni
2 cups cucumber, sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese cut into thin strips
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
3/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
Pepper to taste
1. Cook macaroni, according to packet instructions.
2. Drain, rinse and cool.
3. Drain and flake salmon and place into large serving bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients and toss.
5. Blend together all of the ingredients for the lemon dressing.
6. Add the lemon dressing to the salmon pasta, toss well and enjoy.
Selwyn Richards is an award-winning master chef. He is also the President and Executive Chef at The Art of Catering Inc. and is the author of “The Art of Cooking: Soul of The Caribbean”. Chef Selwyn can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone — (905) 619-1059.