By Ettie Rutherford
That is because you are lacking in motivation, which is the greatest ingredient needed, to give you that extra drive to get you excited, to make you feel capable, and to give you hope that the task ahead is worthwhile.
Without motivation everything seems twice as hard to accomplish and, in some cases, even necessary tasks are neglected because of a nagging feeling, which keep urging you to do something else.
So how will you get motivated, in order to develop meaningful habits that will lead to success? Motivation will be developed when you:
1. Focus on your goals, not what others are doing.
2. Set priorities, which need focus on your personal life goals.
3. Set priorities that need your particular knowledge, your skills, and your strengths.
4. Follow a timeline that will allow you to adequately pace your actions.
5. Develop habits that let go of multi-tasking, procrastination and distractions.
6. Let go of inevitable challenges and celebrate small victories.
7. Focus on personal, emotional activities which lead to positive thinking.
8. Resume laughing, singing, exercising, dancing and praying.
Award-winning Ettie Rutherford, B.Ed, Dip.Ed, M.Ed, is an educator, life coach, consultant and author of “Why Perch Like A Chick When You Can Soar Like An Eagle?”. An accomplished public speaker, Ettie is the Founder and CEO of Women Are Worthy, which provides step-by-step strategies for women to achieve their goals, with a minimum amount of stress. She can be reached at email@example.com