By Chef Selwyn Richards
Pride Culinary Specialist
2 cups of shell pasta, regular or whole wheat
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
1/2 can of artichoke hearts
3 cups of fresh spinach (or 1/2 of a can of spinach)
1/2 cup of onion, chopped
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta as instructed on the package.
3. Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts into bite-sized pieces and put into a large bowl.
4. Add the chopped onion, spinach, garlic salt, pepper jack cheese and Alfredo sauce. Mix well.
5. Add the cooked pasta and mix again.
6. Pour into a medium sized casserole dish.
7. Slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
~Chef Selwyn’s Cooking Tip~
Make Ordinary Cake Or Cookies Special!
Make ordinary cake, cookies or pancakes special, by using heart-shaped Valentine’s Day pans.
Selwyn Richards is an award-winning master chef. He is also the President and Executive Chef at The Art of Catering Inc. and is the author of “The Art of Cooking: Soul of The Caribbean”. Chef Selwyn can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone — (905) 619-1059.