By Ettie Rutherford
That has caused a feeling of discomfort, which has led to individuals questioning some of the decisions, which they are making. Since uncertainties sometimes lead to unsettled lives, specific actions should be taken, in order to be realistic about the present situation.
It might be helpful to consider some of the following suggestions:
- Acknowledge that life will always be full of likeable and unlikeable experiences.
- Strive to be happy, even when life seems to be different from what it used to be.
- Embrace your strengths, as well as the areas where you need to grow.
- Have confidence in yourself, while being realistic about your abilities.
- Accept others and appreciate, who they, are instead of trying to change them to adapt to this new life.
- Respect other people’s beliefs and boundaries.
- Accept both blessings and hardships.
- Remember that adversity can teach valuable lessons and help to build character.
- Acknowledge that life will always be full of uncomfortable experiences.
As we liberate ourselves from anger and frustration, let us all learn to focus on what we can control, and live in the present, rather than worrying about the future.
Award-winning Ettie Rutherford, B.Ed, Dip.Ed, M.Ed, is an educator, life coach, consultant and author of “Why Perch Like A Chick When You Can Soar Like An Eagle?”. An accomplished public speaker, Ettie is the Founder and CEO of Women Are Worthy, which provides step-by-step strategies for women to achieve their goals, with a minimum amount of stress. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.